|Home Shopping Cart Contact Us Fonts and Monograms Design Library Custom Logos FAQ Shipping Order Status|
Totally safe & secure shopping:
The unique thing about TheTotePlace.com is the nearly limitless ways that you can personalize our products. Compare our options to others and you will find that we offer more choices for font styles, monogram styles, thread colors, designs, etc. Combine our options with our wide array of quality products and you will be able to create a truly unique and special gift or business logo item for any occasion or recipient.
How to choose the personalization options:1. Select your product. We offer a wide variety of quality apron choices, each with different features, colors, material, or style. Once you choose the product you would like, you will find the options that you can select on the product page.
2. Product color option. Most products will have a color choice and usually it will be the first option to choose on the product page. The color options will be included in a drop down menu in the product option. Select the color of your choice. In most cases, you can view a color chart for the item by clicking on the main picture of the item on the product page. Please note that colors will appear different from computer to computer. Therefore, the actual shade of the product color may be slightly different than the shade you see on your computer monitor.
3. Text option. For most products, the next option choice will be whether or not you want to add text to the product. Adding text can be in the form of a name, a monogram (initials), or any other word or phrase. If you are going to add any text to the product, select "Yes" for this option. The price to add the text will be shown and will be added to the main price of the item.
4. Enter your text. Enter the text exactly as you would like it embroidered. Unless the embroidery will not work well, we will embroider your product exactly as you enter it. For example, if you enter the text in all upper case letters, we will embroider it in all upper case letters, unless you choose a font that does not work well in all upper case letters like some of our script fonts. When entering your text, pay special attention to spelling and punctuation. If you are entering initials for a monogram, please enter them in the order they will be embroidered. For most monograms, the last name initial is in the middle and is larger than the first and middle initial. In this case, you would enter the initials in that order (first name initial, last name initial, middle name initial).
5. Font option. View all of the font and monogram style options on the "Fonts & Monograms" page. Once you make your selection, enter it in the font option field.
6. Thread color option. This option has a drop down menu to select the color of thread you would like us to use for your text. If you would like a color that is not shown in the drop down menu, please contact us as we do have access to just about any color you can think of.
7. Add a design option. Our stock design library contains over 20,000 embroidery designs that you can add to your product. Details and pricing information can be found on the Design Library page. Once you find a design you would like to add, select the level in accordance with the chart on the Design Library page. Then enter the design number where asked in the next option.
8. Additional options. There may be a few additional options specific to certain products. These options should be self-explanatory for the most part, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
9. Custom designs or business logos. If you have a special design you created or a business logo, we can convert your design to a stitch file in order to embroider it on our products. For details, please view our Custom Designs page.
10. Special requests. If you have any other personalization ideas that you do not see available on our site, please contact us. Although it's impossible to cover all design possibilities on the website, we are usually able to meet your needs after discussing details.